Smart is planning for tomorrow, today.
Saving money for your future doesn’t have to be a drag. Let MAX help you make a plan and set savings goals so you’ve got the freedom to worry less about tomorrow. Our savings account options empower you, letting you choose the ways to save that’s right for you. And at MAX, we’re always available to answer questions and help you get started.
- Basic Savings (share) Accounts – A MAX basic savings account is also referred to as a share account. Dividends are paid quarterly and this account can be used as collateral for overdraft protection for certain transactions.
- Private Reserve Account - A MAX Private Reserve account combines the liquidity of a savings account with the stability of federal insurance and the yields of a money market account.
- Performance Money Market – For customers who have MAX's Perform Checking, this money market account pays higher monthly dividends than the Private Reserve Money account.
- Club Accounts – A MAX club account allows you to distinctly save for a special purpose.
Tools and Resources for You.
To open an account online, select the option below that best describes what you'd like to do. If you have any questions, give us a call at 334-215-4705 or 800-776-6776 between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday.
Open a New Account
- You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien and 19 years of age or older.
- You must have a U.S. address and Social Security number, as well as, one of the following: a driver`s license, U.S. passport, or state-issued ID.
- You must also have a valid email address.