Two irresistible words: Let's ride.
Sporty cars. Spacious SUVs. Rugged trucks. Whatever your driving style, there are many great vehicle options on the road today. MAX's inventory of financing options is just as attractive. Our experienced lending team is ready to have you driving in style with affordable loans, flexible repayment plans, and fast approvals.
- Loans for cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Financing for new and used vehicles
- Competitive rates as low as 3.99%* save you money in the long run
- Flexible repayment plans keep your monthly payments in check
- Easy online loan application
- Refinancing options available
Motorcycles, Boats, RVs and More
Does it have a motor? Maybe a seat or two or six? Can it start you down the road to adventure? Or offer needed relaxation? If the answer is yes, chances are good we can finance it.
- Recreational vehicles (RVs)
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
What would you rather do: Show off your new car or spend extra hours arranging financing? Yes, we thought so. That's why we've partnered with many local dealerships to provide you with a MAX loan at the same time you seal your vehicle deal.
- Your dealership will work with us to handle all the financing.
- They'll complete the paperwork and send it straight to us.
- Following approval, you will close the loan with the dealership.
- You get all the MAX benefits - competitive rate, budget-friendly repayment terms, even automatic monthly payments.
For more info, call 334.260.2600 or 1.800.776.6776 and ask about MAX auto loan financing at any MAX Preferred Dealer.
Vehicle Values: The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Guide is the go-to research tool for accurate pricing of the vehicle you want to buy or the one you're trading in.
Extended Warranties: Car repairs can cost a bundle. You may save yourself a lot of money in the long haul by purchasing an extended warranty from our partners at Route 66.
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Coverage: Your NEW car becomes USED as soon as you drive it off the lot. Protect your new vehicle with GAP coverage**. GAP is an optional, add-on loan protection product that can help certain drivers cover the “gap” between the amount they owe on their car and the car’s actual cash value in the event of an accident.
- What is Actual Cash Value (ACV)? - A car’s actual cash value is the car’s monetary value at the time of the accident, not the car’s original price.
- Why should I consider GAP? - If the actual cash value is less than your current loan amount, the result could be a financial gap where you must pay the difference between your loan
balance and your insurance settlement. This could mean thousands of dollars out of your pocket.
Proof of Insurance: Many auto loans require you to show proof of insurance. If you received a request from us to show proof that you have an active insurance policy, please use this secure site to submit your document(s).
Auto Insurance: From daily commutes to long road trips, you want to know you're driving with a vehicle insurance policy that covers you in any circumstance. Work with MAX Insurance Services and choose from a variety of affordable policies.
* For qualified borrowers. Certain restrictions apply. Rates subject to change. No additional discounts will be given. Promotion is for auto loans only. Current MAX loans do not qualify for these rates. Only new loans qualify.
** This is general information only. Please refer to your actual GAP Waiver Addendum (GAP) for terms, conditions, coverage, limitations, and restrictions. GAP is not an insurance policy and does not replace or eliminate the need for vehicle insurance coverage. There are exclusions and limitations for items like delinquent payments, late charges, refundable items and financing more than the allowable Loan to Value (LTV%) limit that could leave you responsible for a loan balance after the GAP benefit is applied to your loan. You may cancel GAP during the first 60 Days and receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP is non-refundable in most states after the first 60 Days.
MAX Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving Central and East Alabama, including Montgomery, AL; Auburn, AL; Opelika, AL; Prattville, AL; Wetumpka, AL; Tallassee, AL; and Troy, AL.
We work our best when it's together.
With products and services to fit every lifestyle and life stage, we are ready to help you manage and grow your money with ease.