In an uncertain world, certificates of deposit (CDs) are a sure thing. The moment you open one, you know exactly how much you'll earn. And, because you get to choose the investment period - ranging from three months to five years - you know the exact day your money will be available.
- Minimum deposit of $500 for most accounts
- Choose savings periods of 90 days to 60 months
- Lock in a competitive rate
- Earn higher dividends than you would with a traditional savings account
- In general, longer term certificates pay a higher rate
- Track progress with Online and Mobile banking
- MAX Jumbo Share Certificate Accounts are also available - $100,000 minimum deposit
- Note: You may lose a portion of your dividend payments if you withdraw funds before the maturity date
- All initial deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration
MAX Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving Central and East Alabama, including Montgomery, AL; Auburn, AL; Opelika, AL; Prattville, AL; Wetumpka, AL; Tallassee, AL; and Troy, AL.