- Activation of cards via app
- Ability to make credit card payments
- Lock/Unlock functions will be available for cards
- Allows for travel notes to post directly to the member account
- Push Notifications can be turned on/off
- Digital issuance of Credit Cards (ONLY) to the member’s Mobile Wallet
How do I get MAX Card Manager?
It can be downloaded to your device clicking one of the links below.
- You will need to enroll as a new user, your Card Command credentials will not transfer over.
- Have your cards handy to easily add them into the Card Manager App.
*Important Note - for members who currently have their MAX cards turned Off inside of Card Command - they will automatically be switched to On when MAX Card Manager goes live on 04/27.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay your credit card bill and view payment history, view your credit and debit card transactions, lock or unlock cards, set travel notifications, report cards lost or stolen, and set alerts and controls for purchases.
If you continue to have trouble please return to the login page and tap on "Contact" to get the phone number you can call for additional assistance. We will be glad to help you.
Stop fraud before it happens. Download the Card Manager app today to take control of your credit & debit cards.
With products and services to fit every lifestyle and life stage, we are ready to help you manage and grow your money with ease.
Build credit, gain rewards
Find the perfect credit card that will help you reach goals