Whatever your investment strategy, you almost certainly want some of your reserve funds in a risk-free environment. The Private Reserve is an outstanding investment opportunity that provides the stability of federal insurance, the yields of a money market account, the liquidity of a savings account and the accessibility of a checking account.
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,500
- Money markets pay higher dividends than most traditional savings accounts
- No minimum time commitments for funds, so there is no penalty for withdrawing funds at any time
- Access money through Digital Banking, special checks, or at MAX locations
- $2,500 minimum balance must be maintained to earn dividends and avoid monthly fee
- Dividends paid monthly
- Deposits insured by the National Credit Union Administration
MAX Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving Central and East Alabama, including Montgomery, AL; Auburn, AL; Opelika, AL; Prattville, AL; Wetumpka, AL; Tallassee, AL; and Troy, AL.