Many of us have more than one financial goal. We might want to save money for college, a new car, holidays, vacation costs, or something special for our family. Opening separate MAX Club Accounts for each objective can provide positive motivation for your savings efforts and allow you to easily track progress to your goals.
- Open up to 8 additional mini accounts
- Earn competitive dividends, paid quarterly
- Our tiered dividend structure means bigger balances can earn more
- Easily transfer funds between these accounts and your other MAX accounts using digital banking
- No minimum balance required to open or maintain the account; $100 average daily balance is required to earn dividends
- Save more quickly by depositing Round Up savings to your club account
MAX members with multiple products & services enjoy the benefit of earning our full dividend rate. All rates quoted as Annual Percentage Yield (APY). *The rate quoted for the Share account is an anticipated rate. As of the last dividend declaration date, the dividend rate was as shown above, under Dividend Rate, with the corresponding Annual Percentage Yield (APY). For those members at least 19 years of age and holding no other accounts except a share or share/club accounts must maintain an average daily balance of $100.00 to receive dividends. For these accounts there will be two tiers upon which dividends will be paid ($100.00-$2499.99 and over $2499.99). The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change as indicated in our Disclosures. See our Current Rates.
MAX Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving Central and East Alabama, including Montgomery, AL; Auburn, AL; Opelika, AL; Prattville, AL; Wetumpka, AL; and Troy, AL.