When you're ready to go all-in, we're here to make the transition easy. By keeping it all in the family with MAX, you'll more efficiently manage your money by taking advantage of everything we offer.
MAX Checking Account
- With various account options, you're sure to find one that fits the way you like to handle your daily finances.
MAX VISA Debit Card
- Included with your MAX checking account
- Pair with a mobile wallet for easy and secure contactless spending
- Use card controls to turn the card on/off as needed
- Enjoy security enhancements from Visa®
- Manage your accounts anytime, from anywhere
- Schedule bill payments
- Transfer funds between linked MAX accounts
- Deposit checks by photo with Mobile Deposit
- Set up account alerts for added security and to avoid overspending
- Add your MAX debit and credit cards to your phone’s digital wallet for fast, easy, and secure contactless spending
- Attach Round Up to your MAX checking account
- Each debit card purchase rounds up to the nearest dollar and the change goes into your savings account or Elevate Money Market
- Automate deposits to make saving faster and easier
- Access to pay your credit card bill, lock or unlock cards, set travel notifications, report cards lost or stolen, and set alerts and controls for purchases.
- Set spending limits by transaction amount, week, or month for yourself, your children, and other family members
Advanced Direct Deposit
- Set up your direct deposit to go to your MAX checking account
- We'll release your money when it comes in from your employer’s payroll processer
- You receive access to your paycheck up to two days sooner*
- Take advantage of Vehicle Loans, Mortgages, Home Equity Loans & HELOCs, Personal Loans, and Credit Cards
- Competitive rates and easy to understand terms
- Easily transfer funds from your other MAX accounts to pay your MAX loans monthly using Digital Banking
MAX Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving Central and East Alabama, including Montgomery, AL; Auburn, AL; Opelika, AL; Prattville, AL; Wetumpka, AL; and Troy, AL.
*Early access to direct deposit funds depends on timing of payer’s submission of deposits. MAX will post ACH deposits on the day they are received which may be up to 2 days earlier than the payer’s scheduled payment date.