Want to give your money some added muscle?
Put some of it in a checking account that pays competitive earnings on deposits. Deposit additional dollars in an exclusive, high-yield Money Market. And then take advantage of other high-value features, ranging from high-tech digital banking tools to ATM fee refunds.
- Exclusive access to MAX's high-yield Performance Money Market
- Earn dividends on checking balance
- No NSF fees and a $10 overdraft tolerance
- Overdraft Protection (opt-in required)
- Advanced Deposit: Get your paycheck up to 2 days sooner
- Enjoy additional rewards with debit card swipes
- No monthly fee if you meet certain requirements*
- Free MAX Visa debit card
- 24/7 Online Banking and electronic Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking, Text Banking, and mobile check deposit
- Access to a nationwide ATM network
- Five refunded ATM network fees ($1 each) per month on transactions you make at non-MAX ATMs
- Free MAX checks and free copies of cancelled checks
- Free copies of checks
- Convenient eStatements puts your account information at your fingertips
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien and 19 years of age or older.
- You must have a U.S. address and Social Security number, as well as, one of the following: a driver`s license, U.S. passport, or state-issued ID.
- You must also have a valid email address.
* Requirements to earn dividends: You must maintain a balance of $1,500 in your account to avoid a service fee. If, during any month, your account falls below the required balance, your account will be subject to a service fee of $7.50 for that month. View Disclosures
MAX Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving Central and East Alabama, including Montgomery, AL; Auburn, AL; Opelika, AL; Prattville, AL; Wetumpka, AL; Tallassee, AL; and Troy, AL.