Call for your insurance quote today!
MAX offers a wide range of auto insurance options to meet your specific coverage needs, but no matter what type of policy you choose, they all come with our commitment to stellar customer service.Get an Alabama Quote Get an Outside of Alabama Quote
Adjustable Auto Insurance Options, All Affordable
MAX car insurance lets you customize an auto insurance policy, giving you the coverage you need at a great price. You can even opt for towing and roadside assistance coverage and rental car coverage.
Learn more about:
- Collision - pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision.
- Comprehensive - pays for loss due to theft, fire, or damage caused by something other than a collision.
- Medical or Personal Injury - pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car and covers medical payments, lost wages, and funeral expenses.
- Bodily Injury - pays only for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the other vehicle.
- Property Damage Liability - pays for damage you may cause to someone's property.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - applies to bodily injury you and other occupants of your vehicle incur when your vehicle is hit by an uninsured motorist or hit-and-run driver.
- Towing/Roadside Assistance - pays for expenses incurred, including labor charges, if your vehicle is disabled and cannot be driven; i.e., flat tire, keys locked inside, or ran out of gas.
- Rental Car Coverage - pays a set daily amount for a rental car in the event your vehicle is involved in a covered loss; i.e., accident, theft, or hail damage.
Committed to Your Success
Protecting your car and other items with insurance is important for financial success. We know this. That’s why we keep it smart, not complicated. MAX offers customized protection for almost everything you cherish at a great price.
TruStage® Auto Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.