At MAX, we believe it is essential to invest in our communities. Throughout our 60 year history, we have supported hundreds of local non-profits with thousands of dollars in sponsorships, donations and grants.
We would love to support every cause, but we have found we are able to make a bigger impact when we give more to a select group of non-profits. This year, MAX has donated $40,000 to eight local non-profits.
If you would like to be considered for a community giving opportunity, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Make a difference in a county served by MAX
If your organization or cause meets these requirements, you can send us more information by completing our online Community Giving Request Form (below) for consideration. We request that information is submitted well in advance of the need/event date to be considered.
- ALL requests must be submitted using the online request form below. Telephone and verbal requests will not be accepted.
- Political Organizations, Churches, Church Affiliations, and Family Reunions: Unfortunately, due to an overwhelming number of requests, MAX is unable to donate monetary gifts or promotional items to political organizations, churches, church affiliations, and family reunion events.
- Promotional Items: If your organization is requesting promotion items, please specify the QUANTITY of items being requested. Also, please include specific information about the event that will help us determine the appropriate type of item (example-items for door prizes, goodie bag inserts, etc.). Unfortunately, MAX cannot guarantee availability of items for donation due to an overwhelming amount of requests.
- Sponsorship Opportunity: If your organization is requesting MAX to sponsor an event or fund-raiser, please provide as much detail about the sponsorship opportunity as possible. Unfortunately, MAX cannot guarantee sponsorship of the event due to an overwhelming amount of requests.
- Guest Speaker/ Financial Seminar Opportunity: At MAX, we take pride in being experts at what we do. We love educating our community and providing financial literacy speakers to organizations who may request such a resource. Behind the scenes, our institution also employs hundreds of people with various skill sets that require diverse educational backgrounds to complete a wide array of job responsibilities. If you would like a MAX expert to speak at your next engagement, please complete the Community Giving Request Form below. Please include specific information about the event/seminar, as that information will help us determine the appropriate speaker for your event. Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts and the amount of requests we receive, MAX cannot guarantee availability of speakers.
Thank you for all you do to make the community great!