MONTGOMERY, AL (May 13, 2019) – The accomplishments of 9 high school seniors were recognized by the MAX4Kids Foundation at a scholarship reception that took place on Thursday, May 2, in MAX’s Eastdale Community Room.
“MAX4Kids is proud to celebrate 9 outstanding high school seniors,” said Kenneth Hill, MAX4Kids Foundation President. “We are excited to see how the foundation’s investment in their future will help make Central and East Alabama an even better place.”
The 9 seniors from Montgomery, Autauga and Elmore counties were selected from 78 applicants representing 31 different schools. MAX4Kids is awarding $45,000 in scholarships this year.
- Rashaylia Bell – Loveless Academic Magnet Program
- Aaron Bowen - Brewbaker Technology Magnet High School
- Marcie Cleesattle – Macon East Academy
- Terrance Crayton – Wetumpka High School
- Logan Hicks – Marbury High School
- Ariel McGhee - Brewbaker Technology Magnet High School
- Sarah Messick – Booker T. Washington Magnet High School
- Isaac Sansom – Brewbaker Technology Magnet High School
- Quatavious Weatherly – Brewbaker Technology Magnet High School
Pictured L to R. Front Row: Marcie Cleesattle, Rashaylia Bell, Quatavious Weatherly, Isaac Sansom, and Kenneth Hill, Vice President Mortgage Services MAX and MAX4Kids President.
Pictured L to R. Back Row: Ariel McGhee, Sarah Messick, Logan Hicks, Terrance Crayton.
Not Pictured: Aaron Bowen
About the MAX4Kids Foundation
The MAX4Kids Foundation® is a non-profit organization that was created in 2001 by MAX associates as a way to give back to the communities MAX serves. Throughout the year, MAX volunteers hold fundraisers that include the MAX4Kids Annual Charity Golf Tournament, blue jean days, candy bar sales and other events to raise money. To date, the foundation has awarded more than $485,000 through the MAX4Kids Scholarship program to deserving high school seniors for their scholastic achievements. The MAX4Kids Foundation has also donated over $1,000,000 to children’s charities in the River Region and East Alabama.