Online and Mobile Banking from MAX
MAX offers convenient online and mobile banking applications for our personal and business banking and financial services members. Sign up today to enjoy the convenience of 24/7 internet account access, online bill pay, and eStatements.
Here are just a few ways you can get ahead with the myMAX Online Banking:
- Enjoy 24/7 online account access from just about anywhere.
- Use one sign-on to view current account information for all your linked accounts. (Some restrictions may apply.)
- Manage your finances on-the-go with MAX Mobile Banking. Sign up for text banking or download the MAX Mobile Banking App for Android devices, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Deposit a check by taking a picture with MAX's new mobile banking app.
- Pay bills online - FREE with eStatements.
- Make transfers between your MAX accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Enjoy greater flexibility in setting up your recurring transfers.
- Set up text, secure message, and email alerts and account notifications.
- Check and manage your daily balance.
- Use Smartfolio, MAX's personal financial management tool, to smartly budget and track your finances.
- Access mortgage statements, view your loan balance and payment history, update your account information, and pay your mortgage. (Only available for first mortgages.)
- Apply for an auto loans, home loans or credit cards.
- Open additional accounts through MAX's new account tool.
- Download your MAX account transaction history. You can even import it directly into Microsoft Money® and Quicken®.®!
Convenient and Cost Effective
myMAX Online Banking is FREE for members who have one of the following products or services: a MAX checking account, direct deposit to a MAX account, a MAX credit card, a MAX loan, a MAX IRA, CD, or Private Reserve account, or a deposit balance of $5,000 or more. Even if you only have a share account and no other accounts or services, you can enjoy online banking for a low fee of $1.95 per month..
You may enroll in MAX Online Banking by clicking here and following the prompts. After the enrollment process, you will be able to begin using myMAX Online Banking immediately.
Online Bill Pay
Save time, money and trips to the post office with Online Bill Pay from MAX. You can pay individual bills any time you choose, or make automatic payments on routine bills such as your mortgage or auto loan. With just a few clicks, your bills are paid. Pre-scheduling your routine bill payments can even help you avoid late fees and the negative effects of late payments on your credit rating.
Sign up for your FREE Online Bill Pay service through myMAX Online Banking. If you are already a myMAX Online Banking user, log in to your account and sign up for Online Bill Pay now. Remember, Bill Pay is FREE with eStatements, but if you're not ready to sign up for eStatements, there is a low $3.00 per month fee for Bill Pay.
Learn more about Online Safety »