Please follow these simple steps to be on your way to enjoying the flexibility of managing your finances at your convenience! These procedures will only be necessary for the first login at each computer that you wish to use and or if your cookies have been removed.
If you haven't yet signed up for myMAX Online Banking, you may enroll by clicking here and following the prompts. After the enrollment process, you will be able to begin using myMAX Online Banking immediately following these steps.
1. Enter your User ID and password. Then select Login.
2. Once you've entered your login credentials, you will be asked to select a delivery method in which to receive your secure access code that will verify your identity through our first-time user enrollment security feature.
Please note: The quickest, most secure delivery methods are the Voice and SMS Text Message options. Delivery by email is known to have the longest delivery time. Please check you spam or junk email folders if you selected email as your delivery option. The delivery of the secure access code could take up to 15 minutes to arrive, depending upon the delivery method you selected.
3. Once your secure access code has been delivered, enter it and click Submit.
4. Please review and accept the myMAX Online Branch Access Agreement and Disclosure Statement.
5. Next, you will see Step Two: Create Online Profile. Please review your current profile information. Changes made to your information on this screen will NOT successfully change your contact information with MAX. If any part of your profile information is incorrect, please make the necessary changes once you have accessed our online banking system by clicking "Update Contact Information" under the Services section of the left navigation menu.
To proceed, click Submit.
After clicking Submit, a pop-up message will ask you to confirm any changes you made on this page. Remember, any changes to this page will NOT update your contact information with MAX. Click Ok to continue.
6. You are now asked to change your password in Step 3 of the first-time login process. Ensure that your password meets the listed criteria to ensure your security. Choose a password that is between 6-16 characters and contains at least one number.
Please Note: If your current password meets the the criteria, you will not be required to change it. Simply enter it as your new password.
Once you have successfully entered and confirmed your new password, click Submit at the bottom of the page to continue.
You have now accessed your account within our online banking system. We hope you enjoy MAX's smarter online banking experience!
If you experience any difficulty within the first-time login process, please contact the myMAX Service Center at 334.260.2600 or 1.800.776.6776 for additional assistance.